Why May I Need It?
Your roof is one of the larger property investments that you may incur … yet, more often than not residential homeowners don’t actually climb a ladder and look at the condition of their roof … it is that out-of-sight, out-of-mind circumstance that can easily turn into a needed roof repair or worse, a water intrusion episode for the property owner.
Roofing Solutions offer annual roof inspections.
Regular roofing maintenance and inspections have been proven to increase roof longevity and performance … and, regular roof inspections absolutely curtail the percentages of a roof problem evolving into larger issues and costly repairs.
Some commercial roof products specify twice-yearly roof inspections to maintain the manufacturer warranty. Not inspecting a commercial roof installation can, in some cases, even void a commercial roof warranty.
Winter has pretty much passed here in North Texas, which means it’s time to get in touch with us to take a complimentary look and offer a proper inspection.
Components of a Roofing Solutions Roof Maintenance Service Call
- Reset raised nails
- Seal all exposed nails & fasteners
- Seal any flashing or metal accessories as needed
- Seal around plumbing stacks
- Inspect chimney veneer, chimney flashing & chimney cap
- Rust prevention, paint metal roof accessories
Roof Maintenance Services typically range in price from $200 – $800 according to simplicity & risk of roof access and the work environment … the roof pitch/steepness and 2 or 3 story buildings in height also factor in to the service costs and manpower needed to achieve the tasks.
Components of a Roofing Solutions Roof Evaluation
- Checking your gutters – Silt, collected leaves and debris can build up and impede the flow of water to the downspouts and discharge from the roof as designed. A gutter backup absolutely can back up and breach the shingles. Consistent moisture retention & water backing up in the guttering can also contribute to fascia and soffit deterioration over time.
- Inspecting the shingles – We look for signs of damage or weathering. We make note of any blistering, cracking, tears or holes, abrasions, or deep scratches in shingles. We inspect for raised or exposed nails.
- Check for Cleanliness – we inspect for accumulated dirt and debris that can clog valley drainage and cause roofing surfaces to rot or decay prematurely. Fallen tree limbs can damage the roof.
- Flashings – we make sure they are not pulling away from the roof or leaving gaps.
- Exterior Roof Components – such as chimneys, vents, pipes, skylights, and equipment each appear on our checklist.
- Old Repairs – Previous repairs often are the first thing to fail, especially if they were not done appropriately by a roofing professional.
Before we perform your roof evaluation or maintenance, please take a moment to examine the interior of your building for signs of water damage such water stains or peeling paint.
If you locate these signs please advise us before we inspect the roof.
Remember that if you catch a problem now, you can address it before it gets a lot worse, and that’s very important, let’s work together to stop them and guard your investment and maintain peace of mind for you.